Artist | Cartoonist | Coder
I have been involved with art nearly my entire life, and I was a Fine Arts major from middle school, throughout high school, and for some odd reason I changed gears and went into tech after first enrolling in the Graphic Design program in college. Several years later I returned to college to pursue Fine Arts study, and that period marked the beginning of my interest Expressionism, Fauvism, and Cubism. By day I design, develop, maintain, and support enterprise web applications using the LEMP stack primarily. During my free time I create comics and fine art and look forward to the day I can create art full time. Some newer interests include surface pattern design, 3D, and computational art.
Prints and Merchandise
- 2017 Twitter Art Exhibit (April 2017. Molly Olly's Wishes UK)
- 2016 Twitter Art Exhibit (April 2016. Foster's Pride NYC US)
Illustration / Commissions
- Book cover illustration. Blitzkrieg: Flight of the Valkyrie: A Superhero Spy Thriller by Christopher Vale
- T-shirt design for 911 Operators Fundraiser
- "Computer Dating" cartoon as editorial illustration. Readings for Writers 14th Edition.
Various Twitter Art Challenges
- Colour Collective
- Animal Alphabets
- Finish the Scribble
- Sketchbook Sunday (Disney Doodle version)
- Pinch Punch Post