I have been involved with art nearly my entire life, and I was a Fine Arts major from middle school, through high school, and for some odd reason I changed gears and went into tech after I first started in the Graphic Design program in college. Several years later I returned to college to pursue Fine Arts study, and that period marked the beginning of my interest in post-impressionist art.
I am a huge fan of 20th Century Modern Art especially the Expressionism, Fauvism, and Cubism movements. My personal art style tends to favor a "flat" aesthetic, and I often play around with juxtaposed linear perspectives in the same painting, similar to the stylizations of the Etruscan and Mughal artists. I work in both traditional and digital media including computer algorithmic enhancements and mashups.
Some other interests include vector, 3D, and generative design using tools such as Processing or the Python programming language. I have also been a systems engineer and now a full-stack developer.
Print On Demand
- 2017 Twitter Art Exhibit (April 2017. Molly Olly's Wishes UK)
- 2016 Twitter Art Exhibit
- Book cover illustration. Blitzkrieg: Flight of the Valkyrie: A Superhero Spy Thriller by Christopher Vale
- T-shirt design for 911 Operators Fundraiser
- "Computer Dating" cartoon as editorial illustration. Readings for Writers 14th Edition.
- Colour Collective
- Finish the Scribble
- Animal Alphabets
- Pinch Punch Post
- 1st prize winner t-shirt illustration competition for a computer company where I worked a while back.
- 1st prize winner of several grocery store coloring contests as a kid.
- Other: Middle-school, high-school, and college exhibits, as well as many appearances on the kitchen refrigerator.